My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ysquarec.blogspot.com
or replace this permalink, from y--square to ysquarec.

7/25/2009

Electronics Engineering workshop

Last update on 25/7/09

I did my Electronics Engineering Workshop during my short sem. It was quite interesting. Some enigeering student need to take this modoul during usual sem, making them tire like hell. However, my uni want us to take it in short sem. Imagine, 4 credsit hours to learn in 6 weeks. I was very free that time and did a lot of fun and stupid stuff. Wanna know more about my short sem other ? Click here: short sem

These are the modouls that I took in Electronics Engineering workshop. Click on the title to view:


Itroduction of Engineering workshop and OSHA

PCB, printed circuit board

Wiring

Electronic equiptment theory

AutoCAD

MATLAB

and more to come ( I have not finish updating my short sem modoul yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment