My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ysquarec.blogspot.com
or replace this permalink, from y--square to ysquarec.

3/05/2010

Red Tomato Pets Fun Day. Part 7: Dogs etc.

This Red Tomato Pets Fun Day really eats alot of my time. If I not mistaken the event has past for a more than 2 months and I am still on this topic. I have no time for the Christmas celebration adi, so no gonna post about that. Before CNY, I attented 2 camps and able to post about 1 camp, another still KIV, considering to post or not to post, and last but not least, CNY post on the waiting list. T.T
OK, back to the topic!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A mixed breed puppy that looks very alike to Labrador

Photobucket
The only Dalmasion I saw on that day.

Photobucket
Border collie, known as one of the most intelligent breeds.

pug
pug Pug, so ugly but yet so adorabel!!!

doberman
A grumpy Doberman

beagle
Beagle

rottweiler
Photobucket
rottweiler
Very quite Rottweiler. My impression toward Rottweiler are fierce, always bark when see stranger, but this is just so cute!!! Kawaii neh!

french bulldog
French bulldog

Santa Chiwahwah
Chiwawa

chiwahwahhawaii chiwahwah
more Chiwawa

schnauzer
Snaucher

Photobucket
Chow Chow with some Maltese like dog.

Erm... OMG.... this is the worse RTPFD post ever... I am so sorry, I know I procrastinate a lot adi and still came out a no quality post.
Photobucket
Doing this kind of post makes me rather go die....

No comments:

Post a Comment