My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ysquarec.blogspot.com
or replace this permalink, from y--square to ysquarec.

11/16/2010

Blogger holiday notice.

Due to unreasonable amount of stress during exam period, I YY aka y--square, author of this blog wants to takes an unpaid leave start from tomorrow 17 Nov 2010 for 1 week , until 23 Nov 2010.
However, I will still attend a premier screening event on 23rd Nov 2010 on Cathay Cineplex.
I know I did a proposal on doing the Narnia post, but due to the complexness of the project and time is still ticket, I need to terminate the project hope I still can get the invitation.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

P/S:I will not need your approval to start holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment