My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ysquarec.blogspot.com
or replace this permalink, from y--square to ysquarec.

8/01/2009

Vegeterian morning kickstart.

There has been a long time I didn't went for any exercises.
When my housemate ask me out for jogging next morning, I was quite passive at the start, but I agreed at last.

The Sun is bright


but the air is refreshing


There are much interesting things happen on the way, such as a house full of pigeon.


But the house that attracts me the most is a house with Golden Retriever.


Wei, don't shy shy lah....


Then we have breakfast together. Who said Vegetarian can't have Dim Sum?
As long as the "Zu Cheong Fun" don't have any meat, we still can enjoy the taste and texture of this Chinese tradition delicacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment