My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ysquarec.blogspot.com
or replace this permalink, from y--square to ysquarec.

8/01/2009

Thai snacks

Before Influenza H1N1 blows Asia, my mom went to Thai. She knows I love snacks, so she left some for me. My house went unders snacks curfew and some snacks are keep in a secret locked places before I back home after my 2nd sem final exam. Thanks to my mom, I got to taste those snacks that she bough one month before I went back .

Coconut Toffee


Woooooh.....It cost RM35? Who believe? Eat gold better....


It is so chewable. Texture 100 X better than rabbit brand mild candy.



Now you see it;


Now you don't!


The pimple agent


i.e. peanuts


Then the mean chocolates.
I don't mean that its mean but it is so mean that it means my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment