My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ysquarec.blogspot.com
or replace this permalink, from y--square to ysquarec.

12/02/2009

I’m a Sherlock Holmes in the Making

What turf... this is so easy. I have been reading Ringo and KY's blog for like forever ( actually for just few months only lah^^) . Never though that they will give so simple punya task. ^^ I must be a Holmes offspring which hybrid with Asian already. Call me y--square Holmes.
Photobucket
To bad, I can't online these day, else I think I will be the top 5 to post the blog post. I still hope I get the ticket, since the screening is on Christmas eve, and I have plan on that 2 days.
*wink wink*
Photobucket
I must watch it, the premiere screening, else after that wink wink plan, I have to get my @$$ back to Melaka already, to start a new semester. I really really want it.

PhotobucketPlease?
Give you a kiss as return?Photobucket



Photobucket

Now, here is the print screen from cheeserland:
Photobucket
Now you see what I am doing at the moment adi lor...
stupidPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment