My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ysquarec.blogspot.com
or replace this permalink, from y--square to ysquarec.

12/26/2009

Merry Christmas

Just came back from Christmas vacation.
New semester is starting next week and I am still feeling lazy.
When the new semester starts, I might( past experience prove to be positive) not be able to update my blog very often. I still have some pending blog to be done. Didn't even know I will be able to post about my Christmas vacation or not. Sorry to my reader (which I think there are none), you have to wait for another 5 months for me to finish the coming semester, to have me back blogging. In the mid time, I will blogging something too if I have the time and energy (which I don't think I have).
Till then, bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment