My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ysquarec.blogspot.com
or replace this permalink, from y--square to ysquarec.

12/28/2009

Red Tomato Pets Fun Day. Part 3: More like a Poodle gathering.

As my title say it all, I don't need to have explanation gua? The event is floated with tons of poodles.
poodle
A family of Poodle. (I mean Poodle and her family)

poodle
Hamsup Poodle sniffing another Poodle's back.

poodle
Fluffy fur

poodle
Just like Teddy Bear

Photobucket
Reindeer Poodle

reindeer poodle
One of the candidates of the creatively dress dog.

I am not gonna be so stupid to float my blog with all these poodle picture. If you wanted to see more, go to my photobucket here to see it.

To be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment